Do you have an old furnace or water heater that’s powered by either electricity or oil? If you want to convert this old equipment to a high-efficiency propane furnace or water heater, you may be eligible for rebates up to $500 through the PGANE* Safe Water Heater and Central Heating Rebate Program. Contact us to see if you qualify. Don’t wait! Rebates remain valid only until December 31, 2017.
As a participating contractor in the Efficiency Maine program, we can upgrade your heating system, make other energy efficiency improvements and show you how to:
Contact us to get started.
* Propane Gas Association of New England.
Rinnai, a leading manufacturer of propane-fired products, is currently offering a special promotion: up to $100 off the purchase of qualifying Rinnai tankless water heaters, heaters and boilers. With Rinnai’s superior engineering, smart design and unmatched quality, you’ll enjoy an endless supply of hot water—plus significant energy savings, all year long. This offer valid while funds last—so don’t miss out! Contact us for more information today.
To claim your rebate, download the application form.
$100 REBATE AVAILABLE ON:
• Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters (HE+, SE, SE+Series Only)
• Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnaces
• Rinnai Condensing Boilers
• Rinnai Demand Duo™ Commercial Hybrid System
$50 REBATE AVAILABLE ON:
• Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters (HE Series)
• Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convectors