Propane Delivery in Kittery Point, Maine
P. Gagnon & Son provides the most dependable service in New England!
Families across Seacoast New Hampshire and Maine trust P. Gagnon & Son to keep their homes safe and comfortable. We are proud to offer Kittery Point residents reliable propane delivery, as well as top-notch installation and service for propane-fired equipment.
NOTE: if you have a no-heat emergency, DO NOT contact us via email or our website. Instead, call (207) 465-1982. P Gagnon. & Son has 24-hour live representatives ready to help you.
P. Gagnon & Son
215 Main Street
South Berwick, ME 03908
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Kittery Point – from fishing powerhouse to shopping destination!
Located at the southernmost point of Maine, Kittery Point has existed longer than Maine or the United States!
Incorporated in 1647, Kittery Point was founded in the early 17th century by some of the first fishers and trappers to settle New England. In the pre-Revolution days, the town was a significant fishery and exporter. Kittery Point was initially part of the Massachusetts colony, but it fell within the borders of Maine when the state was established in 1820.
Kittery Point is a major shopping and vacation destination today. Visitors enjoy the town’s many outlets (over 120 in total!) and fantastic seafood. They also love frequenting Kittery Point’s many attractions, including:
- Fort McNary – preserved 19th-century military post
- Fort Foster Park – waterfront park with walking and biking trails
- Kittery Trading Post – three levels of recreational equipment!
- Boat Tours – take in beautiful Kittery Point from the waves
Famous Kittery Point residents include:
- John Haley Bellamy – folk artist
- Helen Magill White – first American woman to earn a Ph.D.
- Gene McDaniels – songwriter behind “Compared to What” and “Feel Like Makin’ Love”
Trust P. Gagnon & Son for your home’s propane deliveries
Throughout southern Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire, P. Gagnon & Son is the most trusted name for home propane delivery. We offer customers a variety of benefits and services:
- Automatic Delivery at no additional charge
- Payment and pricing programs to keep your budget stable
- Expert installation and maintenance for heating, hot water, and air conditioning equipment
- Affordable service plans to save you money on repairs
- Home heating oil delivery
Customers love what we do!
“Love the customer service and delivery drivers. Very helpful and made the process of setting up the service easy. Strongly recommend!” —Wayne H.
“This kind of service is rare these days, and it has to be a reflection on the entire team, leadership and owners … Just wanted to say how much we appreciate the care and service provided and that you can count on our household to be customers and advocates for life. Well done!” —Bob R.
Be Comfortable and confident in your Kittery Point home
P. Gagnon & Son has served New England families for more than a century. We’re here to take care of all your home heating needs! Contact us to become a customer today.