Propane Delivery in Eliot, Maine
Families in Southern Maine trust P. Gagnon & Son for quality fuel and dependable service
Since 1904, P. Gagnon & Son, Inc. has been Eliot, Maine’s go-to provider of propane and heating equipment installation and service. Throughout Southern Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire, countless households rely on our trustworthy, professional drivers and technicians. They know that P. Gagnon & Son will be there — no matter how rough the roads are or how bad the weather gets.
We proudly offer the following services to our propane customers:
- Automatic delivery ensures that you’ll never run out of fuel. We track your fuel usage and delivery propane before you run low using our computerized system. This convenient service is totally free!
- Our SimplePay monthly budget gets you off the roller coaster of seasonal propane expenses. Rather than getting hit with several high bills over a few months in fall and winter, you can spread your fuel expenses over 12 predictable monthly installments. With SimplePay, your winter expenses are cut in half!
- Equipment services — From furnaces and boilers to water heaters, air conditioning systems, and programable thermostats, P. Gagnon & Son has your home comfort needs covered! Our friendly technicians can install your new, high-efficiency equipment and service it in the years ahead.
- You can protect your new systems and appliances with our affordable Propane Comfort service plans. Our coverage includes a yearly tune-up, discounts on repairs, loyalty credits, and priority service.
215 Main Street
South Berwick, ME 03908
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
NOTE: If you have a no-heat emergency, DO NOT email us or contact us online. Call us at (888) 815-8384 anytime — we have staff standing by 24 hours a day, ready to help!
Proud to Serve Families in Eliot, Maine!
Located on the northern shore of the Piscataqua River, Eliot was once part of nearby Kittery, but in 1810, it became its own town. The town is likely named for Reverend John Eliot, a friend of town leader General Andrew P. Fernald.
Eliot is situated in southern York County and is known for its safe, small-town environment with highly rated schools, excellent shopping and historical attractions, including:
- Frost Garrison and House, built 1732
- Paul Family Farm, built 1804
- The William Fogg Library, built 1907
P. Gagnon & Son’s Customers Love Our Service
“P. Gagnon has been reliable and fast in every one of my dealings with them. Everybody I have worked with is very reasonable, and I never got the impression anybody was just trying to get more money out of me the way I have with some other propane companies. They installed my tanks nice and straight and level and have been nothing but pleasant. I recommend them to anybody who is looking for a new propane company.” — Corey S.
“Quick and reliable, I can’t speak highly enough of these folks!” — Taylor F.