Professional boiler sales, installation and repairs in Southern Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire
A boiler is an efficient way to heat your home—and the newest models are far more efficient than those of even a decade ago. A new, high-efficiency boiler can help reduce your energy usage and lower your fuel bills by as much as 30 percent.
A boiler heats water and then sends either hot water—or in some cases steam—through pipes to heat your home. A main difference is that a water boiler requires a circulator pump to push the hot water through pipes, while a steam boiler does not.
The boilers that P. Gagnon & Son installs are available in gas-fired or oil-fired models, and the newest ones are designed for peak efficiency, with minimum AFUE ratings of 80 percent, depending on the type of system—many are much higher.
We sell, install and service top-performing brands, and our team of experienced pros can help you find the right system to keep your home warm and comfortable while reducing your fuel costs.
Energy Kinetics System 2000
- Digital energy manager
- Heavily insulated storage tanks
- Unique, patented spiral boiler design
- Matches energy usage to the exact requirements of your home
- Gas or oil burner compatible
- Easy access swing door
- Low water content boiler heats up faster with less fuel
- Efficient 3-pass heat exchanger boiler design
- Constantly clean combustion
- High corrosion resistance through high-grade stainless steel
- Minimum service required
- High operational reliability and a long service life
Contact us to get our best price on boilers. Installation, maintenance and repair services are all available.